- The minimum stay is for 3 nights
- The largest number of guests the house can accommodate is 13 adults or children. We can also make available a child's bed and a travel cot upon request.
- A deposit of 30% of the full booking cost is required for any booking made more than 28 days before the first date of occupation. The full booking cost (less any deposit already paid) is payable no later than 28 days from the first date of occupation.
- A damage deposit of £100 is required at the time of making payment for the balance of the total cost. We hold this money on your behalf to cover damage caused during your rental. The damage deposit will be repaid to you within 2 days of your departure in the event of no damage having been caused during your stay.
- The house is suitable for children. Please note however that we do not have stair gates.
- One well behaved dog is permitted by prior arrangement. We do ask that dogs not be allowed on the furniture or bedding.
- Parking is available for up to 6 cars but please give prior notice of how many cars your group will bring.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on the premises.
- Check in after 4pm and check out by 10.30am.
No cancellation fee will be applied for any cancellation more than 3 months before the first date of occupation. A cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost will be applied for any cancellation less than three months but more than 28 days before the first date of occupation. For any cancellation made within 28 days of the first date of occupation, payment of the full booking cost will be required.
Please call us 01250 872912 or submit the enquiry form for the best rates available.
Weekly prices range from £1500 to £3500 depending on the season.
We prefer payment by BACS.
Please note that our minimum stay is 3 days.
Contact us for rates for shorter or longer stays.
Tel: 01250 872912
Mob: 07810 300399